Monday, January 21, 2008

Today was just another day at work back in the Hospital...it all went pretty fast actually...
I remember saying that last week was a bore when I was still attached to that other health establishment but now it all seems as though last week just flew by...
AndI know that when I start school again next term, I'll say that this attachment just passed by like the breeze.

What to do?
Just enjoy ur days as a student lahh, that's what one of the staff nurses told me.
Yeah, pretty true if you ask me...because the working world out there is not about studying and assignments anymore...
It's about, well basically, boring adult stuff!:)

Honestly, I actually went into Nursing accidentally, and I'm glad I'm not complaining.
And I can actually see myself working as one when I grow old.
This is seriously getting serious! *???*
Hahah, mcm paham!

Being a nurse rite, you actually can help people in a very direct way.
I've always wanted to do some volunteer work in the past but it never happened.
During my sec sch days, I only remember myself doing CIP at the old folks home as the one time I did volunteer work, or maybe flag day?
Hahaha, that was lame I tell you...
my donation tin only had not more than $2 inside...cos I wasn't serious.

I just don't have the right connections.

So anyway, I have made a masterplan for myself...get a GPA of more than 3.5 for my academics at ITE and skip to Year 2 in NYP and continue the Nursing Course.

Well, wanna know something else...while walking home today...passing by the playground...I saw a kid about the age of 5 running around like a monkey.
I tried so hard to look at the kid from a distance cos he is so damn familiar...
Then OMG, I realized it was my adik Hasif lah sehh!

Itulah akibatnya Ashraf taknak pakai cermin mata kan...
Maklumlah, dier kan nak step handsome...HAHAH
I'm seriously considering contact lenses now...

Ends here for now:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)